Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mr, Harlan Jefferson

I must say that last year during our town council dealings, I was at odds with Mr Jefferson and was a harsh critic of some of his statements. However, I will be the first to admit, I was wrong and I offer a humble apology.

Mr Jefferson's actions in the last few months have impressed me and the capper of all capers came early Monday morning following the election, Harlan instituted the Moratorium. He followed the will of the people and averted a bold move by Williams by cutting their request for the CCF by an hour. Who couldn't see it coming, Williams trying to sneak one in after their stunning defeat on Saturday.

A cold slap in the face to big business and a heroic gesture to the many residents that set the mandate.

Thank you again, Harlan, and I look forward to future discussions regarding phase two.

No comments:

Post a Comment