Sunday, February 22, 2009

Blogging 101

Welcome to the stopmorris6 blog.

Along with many of you, I am relatively new to the blogspere, so I thought it might help to supply a few tips on how to use and participate.

  • Register as a follower of this blog. It's easy and I promise, non-intrusive. Myself or no other person that has access to this blog can see any information about you, other than the name you choose as your follower name.
  • To register, use your regular email address -or- you may sign up for a free gmail (googlemail) account and use that to access the blog and make comments.
  • If you want to have email updates, write us at stopmorriss6@googlemail.com
Our power in this cause is numbers, the more people that are actively involved and commenting will get the attention we need.

2 comments:

  1. Good Evening,

    My name is Tom Hayden, and while not yet official, it is my intention to run and win a council seat in the May election. I'm very interesting in what is happening on Morris Road and would interested in speaking with any and everyone about the topic. I need to gather additional information about the need for the expansion as Morris has always seemed like a quite street, even during the busy hours. Please feel to give me a call at (214) 384-1105 if anyone would like to discuss. I will be at your meeting March 10. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tom. We would love for you to attend our meeting on the 10th.

    ReplyDelete